If you live in a Southern area where short, mild winters are balanced with long humid summers this may be a furnace you’ll appreciate.
ComfortFan™ technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat even though the this is a fixed-speed unit.
It also features SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” modes to give cooling condensation time to drain away. SmartEvap can reduce summer humidity by up to 10%.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Low NOx models available (58DLX)
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration2
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty3
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Single-stage gas valve
- Fixed-speed, PSC blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
There are no reviews yet.