If you live in an area where short, mild winters are balanced with long, humid summers and budget is a primary concern in your decision process, this may be a furnace you’ll appreciate.
This furnace is built to last with solid performance backed by a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty and the exceptional Carrier standard warranty.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- Low NOx models available (58STX)
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Single-stage gas valve
- Fixed-speed, PSC blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
There are no reviews yet.