Cooling Capacity: 23,000 – 56,500 BTU/hHeating Capacity: 22,000 – 59,500 BTU/h
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new heat pump is paired with an Amana®
brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge
technology, performance data from the spilt system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge
technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge
technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
You can be assured that your Amana brand heat pump will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand AVZC20 Heat Pump offers up to 21 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand AVZC20 Heat Pump provides significant savings on your electric bill.
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics built in
- Simple low-voltage wiring to out-door unit in communicating mode
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- SmartShift® technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Quiet ECM condenser fan motor
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed