Cooling Capacity: 22,400 – 53,000 BTU/hHeating Capacity: 22,200 – 53,500 BTU/h
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new heat pump is paired with an Amana®
brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge
technology, performance data from the spilt system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge
technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge
technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
You can be assured that your Amana brand heat pump will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand AVZC20 Heat Pump offers up to 21 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand AVZC20 Heat Pump provides significant savings on your electric bill.
- Variable-speed swing and scroll compressors
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Amana control algorithmic logic
- In communicating mode, only two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit required
- Diagnostic indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage
- Amana Inside intelligence for diagnostics
- Field-selectable boost mode increases compressor speed during unusually high loads
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Field-installed bi-flow filter drier
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Suction pressure transducer
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports•
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with grille-style sound control top design
- Custom two-tone gray powder-paint finish
- 500-hour salt-spray tested
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
There are no reviews yet.